Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gadgets 'n Stuff: mypressi TWIST Portable Espresso (and more) Machine

I thought I had seen it all . . . until I saw this. Espresso . . . on the go. I'm not talking about popping into your local java hut, standing in line, placing your order and, VIOLA!, espresso out the door. Oh contraire. This is really, truly, on the go. You know, as in you take this little thingamajig with you.

This thingamajig that I'm referring to is called the TWIST, and with it, you can make espresso, cappuccino, lattes, coffee and a whole host of drinks of that ilk.

I'm thinking you would have to be pretty hard-core to want espresso so bad that you feel the need to carry your own provisions around with you. Heck, you don't even  have to want the drink that bad--you can whip the TWIST out of your purse, briefcase, pants (cargo pants, if you're so inclined), etc. and watch as everyone watches you with envy and astonishment. Of course, you'll need a pot of boiling water around to get the party started. But don't let me tell you how it's done. Just watch the video below and see the TWIST in action:


Pretty crafty little gadget, heh?!? At $169.00, it's an expensive little toy, but if you want espresso bad enough when you want it, it might be worth it. Get yours HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment