Monday, June 6, 2011

Gadgets 'n Stuff: Face Mug

Some things are just too silly to pass up.

When I first saw this mug, I had to do a double-take. It truly is a mug. Now, you can drink your milk, coffee or tea and ‘stuff your face’ at the same time! I know, I know . . . I won’t quit my day job.

It’s called the Face Mug.

So how clever is this? A mug that holds a couple of your favorite treats? Not that you can’t just put your cookies on a plate or a napkin, but how cute to just stuff ‘em inside the mug? Not only does this make a fantastic conversation piece, but that wide open mouth can hold a few cookies, a bagel, a donut, or whatever.

The ceramic Face Mug is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe, and would make a great gift for, well, someone who just can’t keep their trap shut! Or get one for yourself . . . just because.

You can find this crazy mug at Uncommon Goods or Amazon, both for $18.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment